Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blog 17

List of things I already have:
  • some interview questions
  • research question
  • ideas of what I will see in the classroom
  • observation days and times set up (the first two)
  • day one of observation notes- hand written notes
  • an article I can use for my lit review
  • get consent form signed

List of things I need to do: (not in this order)
  • after the second observation, come up with interview questions 
  • Schedule the third observation- if needed
  • go over my lit review piece- take notes
  • after the second observation- make up interview questions
  • do the interview
  • transcribe the interview (by April 16th)
  • type up my notes from the observation
  • Look at blog 5, 5 1/2, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 14 1/2, and 16.
  • Schedule a conference with chandler to see if I am on the right track
  • start to write the paper
  • post some sections on the blog. - date are on calendar and on class blog

No comments:

Post a Comment