Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blog 19

In light of todays discussion, what are the strengths of your research project (do you have a strong research problem/question? 
- The strengths are that I know what I want to do, I know what I am looking for when I am observing, and I am pretty confident that I will do a good job on this ethnographic study.

do you have a strong research problem/question? 
- I feel I do have a strong research question with a lot of information to go with it.  I feel that I can focus on a lot of different sub categories to connect to my main question.

the right research essay(s)?
-I feel my literacy review will give a lot of insight into what topic I will be researching

 a solid plan for collecting data?
- I do believe that I have a solid plan for collecting data.  I know what I am looking for while observing.

will you have enough data?
- I believe I will have enough data.

 are you working with the right participants?
- I believe I am working with the right participants.  I have not done my interview yet, but I am happy with how the observation went 

Identify any place where you need to "catch up". 
-  I do need to catch up on my literature review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment