Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blog 5

Question: Chose one of the (possible) research projects you have been thinking about and brainstorm the kinds of materials you would use need to discuss in your introduction for a research on this project.

The research topic I was thinking about doing is how a teacher interacts with his/her students. Watching the teacher teach.  Does the teacher talk a long time with his/her students or do they go on topic and only stay on topic. Some of the materials I would need to discuss in my introduction is the basic facts of a teacher.  What is their job?  What does a teacher do? What does teaching have to do with interaction?  When does a teacher know it is okay to "joke around" with their students. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your topic sounds great.. I cannot wait to find out your research! I think the teachers that incorporate jokes are better able to engage their students and have a more comfortable classroom!

    ReplyDelete