Friday, February 22, 2013

Blog 10

1) The survey suggests what the students should learn by the second time they take it.   The language used is to testify if the students can understand the language as well as be able to give a brief explanation if asked.  The language used should be understood when all the classes are taken.

2) surveys can find out multiple things.  Some of them being interests, likes / dislikes, and what a person learned or did not learn.

3) some challenges researchers face when making a survey:
  • is the language clear
  • am I using too big of words?
  • what am I trying to get across?
  • does my point come across smoothly?
  • is the survey /  test layout confusing?

1 comment:

  1. I pretty much stated the same information.. therefore I strongly agree with your post.

    ReplyDelete